Chris sets up bullet proof wifi and reviews his new Eero wireless system, the Beard’s new monster GPU is in & we debate when to buy new gear. Plus Linux does what the Mac can’t, a big batch of #askerror & we prepare for the Total Solar Eclipse of the Heart 2017.
Plus the bot that kicking off Elon’s Skynet, some question for you & more!
- (00:00:08) - The loneliest tune in the world
- (00:00:50) - Google's assistant & not so Fit bits
- (00:13:22) - Solar Eclipse of the heart
- (00:14:55) - The value of gear
- (00:30:12) - RV greybeards & the surprise of Eero
- (00:51:54) - Building the anti-skynet via DotA 2
- (01:00:00) - Dolphin does what the Macs don't
- (01:07:11) - An #AskError featuring Error Answers! ;)