Dustin joins the guys this week to talk Fasting, Spam, becoming a hobo, cryptocurrency, youtube, linux, flying cars & more! This one is packed to the brim!
- (00:01:04) - User Error welcomes Dustin to the show, and says goodbye to their tables.
- (00:06:30) - Chris and Dustin get back on the fasting bandwagon.
- (00:26:40) - A spam confession.
- (00:30:30) - Chris gets ready to live in a truck by the river.
- (00:38:18) - Rikai spills his altcoin mining secrets.
- (00:45:15) - Youtubers are getting increasingly desperate. Meanwhile, Rikai goes all in on Twitch.
- (00:50:30) - A California company combines the two most promising prefixes in housing: prefab, and smart. Also, Chris reveals the best possible use for ladytubes.
- (01:01:27) - Tech stories of the week - Linux native app development is slowing down.
- (01:09:20) - Uber in cooperation with NASA is developing flying cars.